When I first heard about this class, I was concerned that there was not much for me to learn. I came from a computer science background and I have taught computational-related topics to many children up to this point. However, this class exceeded my expectation. I learned so much new software that I can utilize in the classroom, and I was introduced to activities that I never thought of before. I especially loved the Minecraft and Flipgrid session which shows that learning through technology can be just as interactive, fun, and engaging as any other learning process. I also loved the conference that the professors facilitated. I introduced Scratch to many people and learned so much about topics that are unlikely for me to encounter. This conference really sparked my interest in expanding my knowledge base and be more open-minded about the different aspects of education.

Thank you Michael for teaching such an amazing class. Everything I learned here has been useful and I would love to learn more about tech in the classroom. I am grateful that I get to experience this class with such an amazing cohort, and I hope everyone had just as much of a good time as I did.