Today, we are making Chicken Orzo. I have never heard of Orzo before until my partner suggested that we make this wonderful dish! It was absolutely delicious and I want to share it with everybody.

First, the ingredients: (disclaimer: we literally eyeballed everything)

1. Orzo: 1 cup
  2. Water: 1 cup(?)
  3. Chicken broth
  4. Garlic
  5. Lemon Juice
  6. Itlian Spice Mix
  7. Chicken Breast
  8. Chilli Flakes
  9. Cooking Oil
  10. Half an Onion
  11. Feta/ Parmasean/ Cheese of your choice

First, pan-sear the chicken with a bunch of Italian spices for 5 minutes. You don’t have to cook the chicken during this part because we will be cooking it again with the Orzo later 🙂

Next, use about 2 tablespoons of olive oil to fry up the onion and the garlic! Onions will take about 2-3 minutes but garlic cooks fast (on high)! so make sure to cook the onions first before the garlic

Next, add your orzo, chicken stock, and water! Make sure to bring the heat down to medium! We eyeballed this part so genuinely please don’t follow this recipe to a T, google search if you want the real orzo experience.

Then, add your chicken! We find that the chickens cook better if you cut them into pieces before this part.

After about 15-20 minutes, the water should mostly be gone and your orzo is almost ready! Now, add your remaining spices and you will have a creamy, sexy, and healthy ORZO!!! YUM!!!

Stay tuned for the next yummy posts, my queens <3